Monday, September 3, 2007

Colorado State Fair



The State Fair is town. My sister and I took the kids last weekend to ride the rides. We went again Saturday night. Jordon, his dad, my nephew went to see "The All American Rejects". Whoever they are. LOL While they were watching the concert, me and my sister and Jarica went to see "Love 45". They are group out of Denver. My bil's cousin is a guitarist in the band.


(A little recap)

The first time I got to see them was 4 years ago when they played at my nephews graduation. They are really good. Since then we have seen them around and Jordon leared their songs. My bil had a suprise Birthday Party for my sister's 40th and they played. They asked Jordon if he would sing with them. They were really suprised how well he sang. That was 3 years ago. My sister's friend hired them for her 40th Birthday also and of course, Jordon got to sing again.


Saturday Love 45 played at place at the Fair called the Ample Theatre. It is a place where they actually play for free. Their is a big grass area that is really cool. After The All American Rejects concert they met us at Love 45. Jordon was so excited because they asked him to sing with them. This was the biggest crowd that he has sang in front of ever. The audience was awesome. They screeming for Jordon and taking pictures of him on their cell phones. LOL They play again tonight. I wasn't going to take him because it was a day where I go with my mom and sister to walk around but he really wants to go again. This time I am taking my video camera. I hope I know how to work it. LOL Here are a couple of pics. One with Jordon singing and the other is with 2 of the guys after the concert with Jordon and Jarica.