Monday, August 13, 2007

First Day of School



Here are the kids on their first day of school. Do they looked thrilled or what? I think Jarica was kinda of scared but she didn't show it. She'll do great since she was in all day kindergarten last year.

I sent Jordon off the where his class lines up and told him I would be their in a bit. I waited with Jarica for awhile while her class lined up and then back to Jordon. His class was already in their room. I went in and told Jordon to have a nice day and his friends all laughed. I think I embarressed him. His teacher is Mr. Shue. He is the best teacher ever. Jordon had him last year. We are so excited that he moved on up with his class. Mr. Shue also commented on the scrapbook I made him last year of the class. He said he showed it off and everyone this summer and they loved it to. I told him I don't know how I am going to "Out do it" for this year. He told me to get started now. LOL

I went back to see Jarica in her room and she looked so cute just sitting their in her little desk. I didn't take a picture with them and the teacher. I will have to get their early this afternoon and get one. :-)