Sunday, August 12, 2007

Locks of Love





I took Jarica for a haircut Saturday. Does she look different or what? She don't look like my baby anymore. LOL A couple of months ago I asked her if she wanted to cut her hair and give it to Locks of Love and she said "No"! It took me a month to finally convince her that she should at least think about it. All of a sudden she said "yes mom, I do want to cut my hair and give it to Locks of Love". I was so happy that she decided to do it. I told her we would cut it right before school starts. Well, school starts tomarrow so it had to be done. I was kinda sad to see her hair go but I know it will be going to a good cause. To my suprise we cut off 14 inches. I knew we had to have at least 12 inches for it to be useable. Her dad was also sad but happy for her. His first thought was, "You look like Dora". That didn't make her happy. LOL