Monday, August 6, 2007

School Starts in 1 week

I can't belive how fast the summer went by. It seems just like yesterday we were celebrating the last day of school. LOL We will end this with Jarica playing her last t-ball games the week school starts. She had so much fun. I will post pictures soon.

Jarica is really excited to get back to school. She will be in the 1st grade. She is sad that she won't be with all of her friends. I just tell her that she will make new ones. And I am sure she will.

Jordon is happy to. He just don't express it like Jarica does. He is excited about getting to play soccer for his school this year. He will also be playing football which I am not happy about. I would rather him play flag football but he doesn't want to. What's a mom to do?

All our school shopping is done. I am so happy to get that out of the way. It's pretty fun going from store to store to get all the good sales. Just like Black Friday. LOL My favorite shopping day.