Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Winter Park Colorado


I am so excited. In 23 days I will be headed to Winter Park Colorado for a Scrapbooking Retreat weekend. Boy do I need it. "Who Gives A Scrap?" will be Vending there. The last time I went was 2 years ago. I had so much fun. I have the opportunity to go again so I am taking it. LOL We are in the process of bringing in new products from some great company's. I can hardly wait.
My sister will be coming along this time. I am thrilled about this. One, she wants to work on a scrapbook for my niece Chelsi who will be graduating in 2 years and two, I don't really know anyone that well that will be their and three, I don't have to drive. :-)
Once I get the store ready, I have to figure out what I will be working on once I get there. Hopefully the store will keep me really busy. :-)